5D DIY Diamond Art Painting Kits -Full Round Drill "Beach & lakeside scenery"
We are a family company based in Queensland, most of our products we import on demand and come direct to you from the factory to keep overall costs down.
- 5D Diamond Painting Art is easy to use, even Kids Can Do It, great for chillin out, or for people who are incapacitated, sick or bed bound.
- No mess, simple to do, follow the codes to complete the pattern
- Everything you need is included. It is like Painting with Diamonds.
- Can we suggest a frame if you would like to display the finished product, or a bead box to help you stay organised or a light box to assist with seeing the codes? Check out our accessories section
- Why is it called 5D Diamond Art? It’s about the facets on the diamonds. 5D means more facets than 3D. 5D diamonds sparkle more than 3D diamonds.
Some 5D diamond painting designs offer round or square drill beads. Others just 1 type is available.
NB: Postage times can vary so allow 10-19 working days as these come from an overseas supplier.
Handy hint - The larger the design you choose, the more detailed your image will be.
Check out our YouTube video of a box being unpacked for the first time below and how it works.
DIY 5D Paint with Diamonds production steps
- Open the box/bag and check the diamond drawings special tools.
- View the resin diamond colour,arranged in order of coding.
- Uncover part of covering of the drawing, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the colour coding. We suggest just peeling a part back, not the whole at once!
- According to the corresponding colour code - place the corresponding resin inlaid 5D diamond on that symbol. Suggestion - use one type of the resin diamond at a time for faster completion and ease.
- In order to create a perfect 5D diamond painting drawing, put together in one place and work on that colour packet.
- Push straight down onto mat to ensure the 5D diamonds are solidly in place.
- Keep it neat by aligning the beads close together to avoid gaps.
- We suggest using little tubs or containers to keep beads in.
- To complete a good 5D diamond art painting, put your finished product in a suitable frame for display.
- The use of a light Box will help see the codes.