5D DIY Diamond Embroidery Full Square /Round "Custom DIY painting"
We are a family company based in Queensland, most of our products we import on demand and come direct to you from the factory to keep overall costs down.
Custom 5D instructions
a. Here is what you need to do to get a good result etc.
b. Just purchase the item via eBay or the store and choose your size and pay for it.
c. Then follow the directions on the attached picture on how to attach it to a message to us.
Tip. The larger the size the better the result, provided you provide a photo that is of good quality and size.
I recommend around at least 120kb to 250kb in size. (Please check the size via your computer as a small 10kb photo won't work. If you right click on any photo and choose properties, you'll see the size at the bottom.)
As long you hold the rights to the photo and they are morally and legally acceptable no problem.
We will send it off to our suppliers to have it made it.
- This 5D craft is easy to use, even Kids Can Do It, great for chillin out, or for people who are incapacitated, sick or bed bound.
- No mess, simple to do, follow the codes to complete the pattern
- Everything you need is included.
- Can we suggest a frame if you would like to display the finished product, or a bead box to help you stay organised or a light box to assist with seeing the codes? Check out our accessories section
Some diamond designs offer round or square drill beads. Others just 1 type is available.
NB: Postage times can vary so allow 10-19 working days as these come from an overseas supplier.
Handy hint - The larger the design you choose, the more detailed your image will be.
Check out our YouTube video of a box being unpacked for the first time below and how it works.
DIY Diamond painting production steps
- Open the box/bag and check the diamond drawings special tools.
- View the resin diamond colour, arranged in order of coding.
- Uncover part of covering of the drawing, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the colour coding. We suggest just peeling a part back, not the whole at once!
- According to the corresponding colour code - place the corresponding resin inlaid diamond on that symbol.
- Suggestion - use one type of the resin diamond at a time for faster completion and ease.
- In order to create a perfect diamond painting drawing, put together in one place and work on that colour packet.
- Push straight down onto mat with the diamonds.
- Keep it neat by aligning the beads close together to avoid gaps.
- We suggest using little tubs or containers to keep beads in.
- To complete a good diamond drawing, put your finished product in a suitable frame for display.