5D DIY Diamond embroidery Painting Kits -Full Square Drill "Notebook"
We are a family company based in Queensland, most of our products we import on demand and come direct to you from the factory to keep overall costs down.
- This 5D craft is easy to use, even Kids Can Do It, great for chillin out, or for people who are incapacitated, sick or bed bound.
- No mess, simple to do, follow the codes to complete the pattern
- Everything you need is included.
- Can we suggest a frame if you would like to display the finished product, or a bead box to help you stay organised or a light box to assist with seeing the codes? Check out our accessories section
Some diamond designs offer round or square drill beads. Others just 1 type is available.
NB: Postage times can vary so allow 10-19 working days as these come from an overseas supplier.
Handy hint - The larger the design you choose, the more detailed your image will be.
Check out our YouTube video of a box being unpacked for the first time below and how it works.
DIY Diamond painting production steps
- Open the box/bag and check the diamond drawings special tools.
- View the resin diamond colour, arranged in order of coding.
- Uncover part of covering of the drawing, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the colour coding. We suggest just peeling a part back, not the whole at once!
- According to the corresponding colour code - place the corresponding resin inlaid diamond on that symbol.
- Suggestion - use one type of the resin diamond at a time for faster completion and ease.
- In order to create a perfect diamond painting drawing, put together in one place and work on that colour packet.
- Push straight down onto mat with the diamonds.
- Keep it neat by aligning the beads close together to avoid gaps.
- We suggest using little tubs or containers to keep beads in.
- To complete a good diamond drawing, put your finished product in a suitable frame for display.
The use of a light Box will help see the codes.