5d diamond pots - 50pcs set Mini Sample Bottle Seal-able
We are a family company and import products on demand direct to you from the factory to keep overall re-posting costs down. (unless stated that goods are locally supplied). SEE our FAQ page for more information.
We offer free shipping. Refunds on faulty goods or replacement of missing items.
Our suppliers will carefully make up each order. To achieve the best outcome, that order typically take 3- 7 days to produce.
We do support worldwide shipping. It can take up to 21 days to Australia and about 14 days to US, Canada; other countries will take up to 21 days. In total, we expect 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- This 5D craft is easy to use, even Kids Can Do It, great for chillin out, or for people who are incapacitated, sick or bed bound.
- No mess, simple to do, follow the codes to complete the pattern
- Everything you need is included.
- Can we suggest a frame if you would like to display the finished product, or a bead box to help you stay organised or a light box to assist with seeing the codes? Check out our accessories section
Some diamond designs offer round or square drill beads. Others just 1 type is available. NB: Postage times can vary so allow 10-19 working days as these come from an overseas supplier.
Handy hint - The larger the design you choose, the more detailed your image will be.
Check out our YouTube video of a box being unpacked for the first time below and how it works.
DIY Diamond painting production steps
- Open the box/bag and check the diamond drawings special tools.
- View the resin diamond colour, arranged in order of coding.
- Uncover part of covering of the drawing, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the colour coding. We suggest just peeling a part back, not the whole at once!
- According to the corresponding colour code - place the corresponding resin inlaid diamond on that symbol.
- Suggestion - use one type of the resin diamond at a time for faster completion and ease.
- In order to create a perfect diamond painting drawing, put together in one place and work on that colour packet.
- Push straight down onto mat with the diamonds.
- Keep it neat by aligning the beads close together to avoid gaps.
- We suggest using little tubs or containers to keep beads in.
- To complete a good diamond drawing, put your finished product in a suitable frame for display.