Production Steps 5D
DIY 5D Paint with Diamonds production steps
- Open the box/bag and check the diamond drawings special tools.
- View the resin diamond colour,arranged in order of coding.
- Uncover part of covering of the drawing, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the colour coding. We suggest just peeling a part back, not the whole at once!
- According to the corresponding colour code - place the corresponding resin inlaid 5D diamond on that symbol. Suggestion - use one type of the resin diamond at a time for faster completion and ease.
- In order to create a perfect 5D diamond painting drawing, put together in one place and work on that colour packet.
- Push straight down onto mat to ensure the 5D diamonds are solidly in place.
- Keep it neat by aligning the beads close together to avoid gaps.
- We suggest using little tubs or containers to keep beads in.
- To complete a good 5D diamond art painting, put your finished product in a suitable frame for display.
- The use of a light Box will help see the codes.
Check out our YouTube video of a box being unpacked for the first time below and how it works.